Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Finally...

Now I can post the final product! I have been waiting just in case the recipient happened to look at my blog. I had so much fun working on this! I posted a few of the items already, but here is the final product.




I really wish I had been more diligent of keeping up with the costs, but I wasn't. So I have no idea how much it cost, but I definitely know that purchasing a gift set like this would be way more than I paid!

I ended up making another diaper case that matched the diaper clutch. I really meant to add a strap on the clutch to put your hand or arm through, but totally forgot until I was completely finished! Maybe next time I will remember. I used two tutorials for the clutch. You can go here and here to get the directions.
I made this tissue holder to match. Here is very simple tutorial. So quick and easy to make!
There is also a burp cloth in there. I don't know why, but I didn't take a picture of just the cloth. It is the pink fabric with big white dots. The reverse side is a dark brown microfiber material. Super cute!
And then there is this blanket! I am totally in love with. It is super soft and I wish I made one for myself!
I had so much fun making these gifts. I hope they come in handy and she likes them! I can't wait to make some more!

No comments: