Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Me and my new best friend...

I am constantly amazed at what this thing can do! It is awesome. We have been spending a lot of time together. Probably time I should be cleaning, organizing, or exercising. But this is much more fun! This morning I have been doing lots with it. I still haven't mastered the fabric cutting, but I hope to be able to spend some more time on it soon. Here are a few things that I have done.

These are some frames (the two smaller ones) I have had put away for a while. They were boxed up when we were "staging" our house to sell. They could use a painting, but for now thew will do.

This was a sketch done with the Silhouette pen! I love this thing. I just ordered the metallic pens and I can't wait to see how they turn out. I don't have very much, actually none at all, Valentines decorations. So I figured I could make a few. These were quick and easy! My kind of craft!

The first blooms from my Camellia bush! I had to include it in the picture. I can't wait for the rest to bloom!
There is a narrow wall behind our couch that needed a little something. Looking at it now, it kind of looks like it should be in a diner with the diamond background. Oh well. There again, it was cheap and easy. The frame was a light brown wood. I repainted it mixing a green and white I already had.
This was a birthday gift. The buckle was cut out with the Silhouette. I think it really dresses up the gift.
Of course, card making is made much simpler. I have made a few other cards, but I was in a super hurry and did not take pictures. I have a bad habit of that.


I hope to be posting more projects! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

WOW - you have been busy. Everything looks great!