Friday, October 15, 2010

House Pictures

So here are the pictures I began to post last time, but got a little distracted.... Here is our front entrance. The beautiful wreaths were given to me as a house warming gift from my lovely mom. I added the yellow bows. I think I eventually want to paint the doors green. I have realized that greens are my favorite color, as you will soon find out too... Anyway, I am thinking about Great Green from Sherwin-Williams. That might take a little more convincing from the hubs.

I don't have a picture of the whole front of the house. That will have to come later. 1) because I don't feel like doing it (I just got done running six miles) and 2) there is a guy from water billing in my front yard and I have no idea what he is doing. I don't want to bother him!

Here is our courtyard in the front of the house. It is to the right of the picture above. It has a beautiful crape myrtle tree and lots of plants. I don't know exactly what I want to do with this area, but I do plan to add an herb garden in here somewhere.

Here is our backyard. This is a picture of our sun room.

This is our storage shed and workroom. The room on the right has counters and cabinets. It even has electricity and plumbing. It is Michael's dream to turn it into a man cave. We shall see!

Here is another crape myrtle. I have never seen one like this. The blooms are mostly pink, but there is white around the edges. Apparently the man who built the house was a landscape architecture for which I am very thankful. He did a great job. We have tons of camellias and I can't wait for them to start blooming!


This is our patio in the backyard. It is lacking furniture, but that is way down on the list. We will make do with what we have for now. I love coming out here in the mornings or afternoons and read while Tyler (our crazy dog) plays outside. He loves our backyard too!

Hopefully soon I can give you a tour of the inside! Have a great day!

No comments: