Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Fabric!!

These are the fabrics I am going to use for my upcoming projects. What the projects are is a secret. Yep, its that time of year when we (maybe its just me) start sneaking around and getting secretive! These are obviously going to be gifts so the final product will not be posted on until the recipient receives it! Such a shame b/c I am super excited about these. I will just have to be patient!

I absolutely love this fabric. It is so happy and cheery! And my picture of it doesn't do it justice. This is Peacock Whimsy by Pillow & Maxfield for Michael Miller. This also comes in pink and green (actually flamingo to be exact). It would be super cute for a girls room. I think I might stock up on it once I get these projects well under way.

And of course, Halloween. It's right around the corner! I have a few uses for these. The scrapes are going to be used for appliqueing onto t-shirts for the nieces and nephew! They will look soo cute!

More to come. I will post the results as soon as I am able to!

No comments: