Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What does post-it notes, picture frames, scrapebook paper, and a spice bottle have in common?


These cute little post-it holders! I saw these at Sisters Stuff and just had to do one, or four! There is a short little video here. I went to the Dollar Tree to buy the frames. They didn't have any, but they did have some cute scrapebooking supplies (who knew?). I bought a few stickers and a set of stamps. I used the spice bottle to trace a circle. Yes, I know there are circle cutters out there, but I haven't broken down and bought one. But I am thinking that would be a great gift for Christmas ;) I will have to whisper that to Santa soon!

These would be great teachers gifts (my mother-in-law and sister-in-law are both teachers so they are definately getting one!) or gifts for friends or co-workers. They are supper easy too! I went ahead and did two more to have on hand.

No comments: